Friday, June 27, 2008

Untitled

Backdrop heard / nothing painted / not that kind of art
It makes you think, it makes you feel and it makes you kind of smart
Because for once you're quiet and go within
Within a you so normally noisy and with a heavily scarred chin

Lazy / chilled / so very beautiful
Life is better now and much more plentiful
I saw the light and immersed myself within
Within a me so normally noisy with a heavily scarred chin

A full notepad and a pen to match
I said I would write my own re-match
I'm back I'm proud I'm happier than before
There will be no more hiding behind those silly closed doors

Twinkling / Sparkling / My life is good
It's truly amazing when you do what you always knew you could
You love better you live better you learn new things
It's true what they say it's "flying without wings"

I'm not scared anymore to jump right in
In to a me so normally noisy with a heavily scarred chin

© Dylan Balkind 2008

No comments: