Monday, June 30, 2008

Cheshire Cat

A new guy, a new night sky with stars and galaxy’s to look at
As wonderful and enticing as a Cheshire Cat.
A new road ridden, a new life visited,
A me with a new you and a new picture scene created.

A great journey and a beautiful ride,
A me without hesitation or any sense of pride.
Just comfort and living within,
A situation truly bright, like one soul in a set of twins.

Happy and comfortable and starting to be me,
A me without hesitation, planting a new relationship tree.



I looked at me in yesteryear through writings and things that I had said,
Like a book I had written and already read.
A me so pure and truly fascinating,
It unlocked the gate and let me walk in –
- to a time in my life I now appreciate,
without hesitation, and seeing the brilliance and the great.
In things I did and people I loved,
Wrapped up warmly like winter hands gloved.


Now I know and can immerse myself in that,
With happiness and splendour and a pat on my back.
A new guy, a new night sky with stars and galaxy’s to look at –
As wonderful and beautiful as a Cheshire Cat.


© Dylan Balkind 2008

No comments: